Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to my blog for my upcoming contract aboard the luxury cruise ship the Zuiderdam for Holland America Line!
I will be performing in the production shows as the F1, or female lead singer, and I couldn't be more excited. I previously worked for HAL as the F1 on the Maasdam in 2010, and it was the experience of a lifetime. I'm two years older and wiser (ok, maybe just older.), and I'm ready for another 8 months on the open seas.
I received my music a few days ago, and our cast was finalized as of yesterday, so now it's just a bunch of preparation work and keeping my voice in good condition before we jump into four weeks of rehearsals in Los Angeles. Before we know it, it will be December 10, and we'll be sailing away from Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, en route to Holland America's private island Half Moon Cay.

Ain't she a beaut?


I'll be updating again when we get into rehearsals on November 5, so until then...

[clever catch phrase!]

...I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment