We started in on IN CONCERT just before Thanksgiving, and we're almost completely done, despite the two-day vacation we got for the holiday.
But, OH what a holiday!
My parents hosted not only their own three children, but 9 adoptive ones! Fifteen people for Thanksgiving at our house in Upland...what a wonderful night! We pot-lucked it a bit, and whoever didn't cook brought beer, wine, scotch, and in Ryan's case, tequila. Needless to say, we dined WELL that evening. As usual, my mom pulled out all the stops and made an incredible meal, and the contributions from my castmates were delicious as well. it was such a nice feeling to have so many people together for the holiday, especially since the option of going home to their own families in such a short time was pretty much impossible. I was definitely thankful for getting to be a surrogate sister for such a great group of people. And not only that, but we introduced our Dutch dancer Claire to Thanksgiving!! Adventures!!
| They're so cute! Can we keep them? |
Some exciting news...Stiletto may be using the video I made of our first rehearsal run-through of our opening night bumper show, LISTEN TO THE MUSIC, on their website! The idea is that it would be a great introduction to prospective performers as to the rehearsal process and the kind of shows that we do! I feel very honored. I wonder if I can negotiate a media fee into my salary.... ;-)
Check it out below!
That's all for now, I'll update with some show pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment